Revolutionary Iron and Rust Stain Removers
X-Fe & X-Fe Forte
For information on stains from gardening products please visit our News page.
Bore water and rusty metal leave unsightly stains that build up over time and become impossible to remove with normal cleansers or those other products that call themselves iron stain removers!
X-Fe products work by dissolving the iron precipitate that causes the stain, whether it’s from bore water, old metal, or a stain on the driveway from a leaking radiator.
X-Fe products are simple to apply. Paint or spray onto the surface, leave for a while and the stain will disappear. No need to scrub at all!
Clean up ceramic tiles and porcelain, outdoor furniture, boats and other non-porous surfaces with X-Fe.
For concrete, driveways, sandstone and other porous surfaces use X-Fe Forte.
Wherever iron or rust stains occur X-Fe products will remove them.
Best of all, our X-Fe products have a pleasant aroma and are completely biodegradable.
As one happy customer says –
“X-Fe takes away that horrible dirty, brown appearance that bore water stains leave and it is all done within minutes of its application. It really is a wonderful product.“
X-Fe and X-Fe Forte are available in 1 litre and 5 litre containers.
These products are not available in New Zealand or the United Kingdom.
X-Fe: 16-20 square metres per litre
X-Fe Forte: depends on the porosity of the material.
The Benefits of Using X-Fe & X-Fe Forte
- The time spent on trying to remove iron and rust stains is excessive – so much so that only half a job is done or no attempt is made at all!
- With the advent of X-Fe the removal of the stains need not be a special job. It can be incorporated into a regular cleaning programme.
- It is not necessary to use X-Fe every day, after the initial removal of the stain X-Fe needs only to be applied if the stain reappears.
- The benefits of using X-Fe are many – it is a user-friendly product with a pleasant aroma, no astringent fumes, completely biodegradable and very cost effective.
- X-Fe is well accepted by people who use it. They are amazed that X-Fe is so easy to use, no hard scrubbing is needed and it can be used on any surface.
- X-Fe and X-Fe Forte are manufactured in Australia by an Australian Company.